Tuesday, August 18, 2009

So, my brother Kai informed me I hadn't updated my blog in awhile. I guess I better do it before I start school on Monday. Thanks, Kai!
So, Summer has been busy. We went camping to Northern Idaho near Lowell. Beautiful country. JJ and Jace both had fun in the water and enjoying the weather. We were able to bring Bud's niece Jordan, who I think enjoyed herself as well.
It was a wonderful camping trip and was very enjoyable despite the 7 hour drive and a dead battery in our Suburban. Thanks, to the guy who stopped and jumped us so we could get home. JJ took swimming lessons this summer as well. He learned alot and really enjoyed the water, his pool mates and teachers. I was proud of him.


Then we had the Morrison Family Back to School Pool Party. It was great fun. My dad wanted to try the Lily Pads. We were worried about his new hip replacement but he was determined to get across. He did great.




We have a wonderful summer and look forward to the Fall season.
Sorry about the double pictures. I couldn't delete them...anyone knows how...let me know...





1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun!!! I am now a follower of your blog!

    ReplyDelete