Tuesday, May 12, 2009






I broke out my sewing machine the other day and made a baby blanket for one of Bud's cousins. I think it turned out cute. I forgot how much I loved to sew. It was such fun and gives me another thing to work on. I decided that I would make some quilt blocks as well. I went down to the fabric store and bought some kits. I am going to make a quilt for my friend Marsha and one for my mother in law as well. I love the colors in both quilts and am looking forward to making them. It's not like I have other projects to work on...Ha Ha. ( Marsha's Quilt)..I always have something to do...(My mother in law's quilt.) Guess I will be making quilt blocks for awhile. It should be fun. I really enjoy it. Thanks to my mom for giving me the talent and love to do these kinds of things. It runs in the family. Grandma Hitchcock was always quilting and I remember her letting us do little stitches on the quilt she had on the frames. Grandma was so talented and I love the quilt I have that she made for me. It is a treasured piece. Mom is the same way and the quilts she makes are treasured as well. I am so thankful for the talent and love mom and Grandma...

No comments:

Post a Comment