Wednesday, May 6, 2009





We blessed Baby Jace on Sunday at my parents house. My brother Kai did the blessing for us. It was great to have the whole family there except Rhubin, my brother in law, who was working. We missed you there, Rhubin. The blessing was wonderful. I am an inactive member but I do still believe in the teachings of what I was taught growing up. I loved the blessing my brother gave to the baby. It was wonderful to have the opportunity to share this with my parents, siblings and all nieces and nephews. My mom made a wonderful meal and the kids enjoyed playing outside. I love spending time with my family and I don't get there nearly as much as I would like. JJ loves playing with Shaleen. They are "best buddies". He especially loves his Aunt JoJo and is always sad to leave. I always have to have her put him in the car or we have a fight and crying fit for miles. He is ready to visit again already. I can't wait to visit again either.

Mindy, Me, Darwin, Kai, JoLynn

1 comment: